Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another random meme... yeah, just for those of you who who have nothing else to do and are probably related to me!

I am….. a hidden woman.
I want….. to be content.

I have….. so many blessings.
I wish….. I were in heaven.
I hate….. the selfish and terrible things I do.
I miss….. my family.
I fear….. myself.
I feel….. uncertain and confused.
I hear….. the buzz of our refrigerator.
I smell….. kerosene and candles.
I crave….. love and affirmation and understanding.
I search….. God’s word for answers to my life.
I wonder….. what will become of me.
I regret….. my complaining spirit.
I love….. my students and my team.
I ache….. for the lost to know God.
I care….. about my relationships with people.
I always….. am the steady one.
I am not….. an ideas person or a decision maker.
I believe….. that God will get me where he wants me to be.
I dance….. whenever I am alone and happy.

I sing….. whenever I am moved.
I cry….. too often.
I don’t always….. say the things I want to say.
I fight….. through prayer and petition, with thanksgiving.
I write….. whatever comes to mind.
I never…. will be forsaken by God.
I listen….. most often.
I need….. to be more prayerful.
I am happy….. when my heart is right with God.

1 comment:

Jeannette Lewis said...

Cool post. I think I'll use this idea for my blog when I'm short on reports. And if you think you cry too often, I've never seen you cry before... though I might. Who knows. I'll be there to comfort you if I do. :D
I'll ttyl. Hope your week is blessed.
-Autumn Rae