Thursday, January 24, 2008

So, it's been a while...

I have been terribly lax in posting this Christmas. I suppose that part of the reason is that I haven't been doing much of note. I have had snowball fights, lime juice fights, made funny hand signals with my sister, laughed until my head hurt, played Settlers of Catan lots and lots, read some Agatha Christie mysteries, had coffee/lunch/breakfast with people, laughed, gone walking by myself, played with my dog, cleaned my room (it kept getting messy), visited my grandparents, sang hymns, laughed, and laughed, and laughed. I have had a fabulous time.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Once again, people might wonder what exactly we do and are we sane when we do it ("lime juice fights, funny hand signals" etc.)... But all things having been taken into my vast consideration, I can only quite simply confess that I shall miss it most distinctly.

Fustian...

Loves