Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Student's Perspective

The first time when my name was written was because I spoke Kurdish but it was not my fault because the teacher asked me a question in Kurdish and I answered her in Kurdish and you wrote my name. The second time my name was written because I wanted an eraiser so I told S-- to give me one but when she did you wrote my name. But I think that it was fair because you told us not to do these things and I did, because you told us not to do these things and I did because of these things you wrote my name with a beautiful and check with it.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Huh? I thought you said these kids spoke pretty good english. But he obviously admires your handwriting. That's nice.

mreddie said...

He seemed to appreciate that you had written his name with great expertise - even for this purpose. :) ec