- Ancient Greek History... condensing years of education into roughly a month of classes.
- The Odyssey... interesting, fruitful, and self-directed activities relevant to 10th graders.
- Kurdish Language... verb tenses, pronouns agglutinating into verbs, and vocabulary in general.
- Plants... when will they grow!
- "I will glory in my Redeemer..."
- Conflict and Confrontation... how does one communicate these sorts of things without freaking out, how does one know when these things ought to be communicated.
- Vacuuming and Clothes in the Dryer... waiting for the city power, will it come back before midnight?
86. The plant selling Arab man's smile
88. The pigeon-dove cooing with the hymns playing
89. The orange-red chicken on my sidewalk this afternoon
90. Wind-- the rusha-ba
91. People who hug me and help me with dishes
92. Understanding the "Betterness" of some things
93. Dreams that seem so real and tangible that they teach something