Live a Life Worthy

Artist, writer, teacher, Jane of all trades, living life to the dregs.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Newroz!

Posted by thebeloved at 2:28 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
thebeloved
The essence of myself is too complicated even for me to understand. That is one of the reasons I am so glad that I know a Friend by whom I am fully known.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2022 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2021 (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2019 (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2015 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (25)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2013 (40)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (73)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2011 (96)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • The Smell of Warm Dust
      • 101-109
      • Happy Newroz!
      • 94-100
      • On Buying a New Camera
      • Pondering
      • 74-84
      • Not Exactly Twitterpated
      • Fix-it Success
      • 67-73
      • What's in YOUR Wallet?
      • Marijuana
      • Blessings
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (52)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (59)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (95)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (133)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2005 (16)
    • ►  December (16)

Followers

Worth a Thousand Words

  • See More of My Pictures

Lijit Search

Lijit Search
~~~My vow-- Whatsoever Thou sayest unto me, by Thy grace I will do it.~~~

Popular Posts

  • A New Experience
    Saturday morning I went to my first college party with alcohol as a main source of entertainment. I thought I had escaped this pinnacle of c...
  • I've got EYEBALLS!
    And they were free!
  • From Matthew 3
    Matthew 3:8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. In keeping with repentance… What does this mean? The command is there: Produce Fruit. ...
  • Rosalind Goforth
    I have been reading a book called "How I Know... God answers Prayer" by Rosalind Goforth a missionary to China in the 1900's. ...
  • Further adventures of the cockroach...
    While visiting some friends Katie and I found another cockroach. She killed it with my shoe. Chacos could come up with a new advertising cam...
  • The Funny Things
    My recent lack of postings has had many reasons. First of all, time seems to be absent, second, internet has been abseng. And finally, my t...
  • Flashback
    I walked past a truck and its exhaust smelled just like Elmer's Glue. You know, the kind that is white and runny and that you use to sti...
  • It's a Small Small World
    There are some days when the world just seems to contract. Today I want to write poetry about it, but I can't somehow. I don't know...
  • Don't begin by assuming you don't understand.
    When I'm speaking another language I usually assume that if it doesn't make sense I must not be understanding correctly. So, when a ...
  • All is Grace
    All that I can do right now is count the little things...  580. Finishing my little booklets project! 581. Pepperoni pizza 582. The sm...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.