Wednesday, July 06, 2011

A Walk in the Park...

So... park walking and running has become my new morning recreation. Months ago we were walking at 7-ish am. But it's too hot then, now. But the park we run at is really a wonderful place. There are lots of people, even women. The parks are some of the only green left in the city. They water them so much. Even the plants on my patio are looking distressed. Has anyone tried growing tomatoes indoors?




Anyway, the park is lovely and green and the air in the mornings is less than 100 degree F. I took pictures one morning as I walked.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Are you for real? You can run IN A PARK in Suly... If so I'm movin' there ;)
When you headed back to America? How's language going? I feel like we need to talk!

thebeloved said...

Hehe... yup! We run several mornings a week. And there are other women running there as well, many even scarfed. We should set up a Skype date when I get back to the U.S.