290. I have arms
291. Agatha Christie novels
293. The ability to drive a stick-shift
294. A housemate I can live with and even enjoy!
295. Running farther than I have in a long time
296. My sewing machine is fixed.
297. Successful trip to the bazaar.
299. Neutrogena lip stick
300. Being called beautiful
301. Being reminded of all the gifts God has given me: joy in my work, peace, joy in things other than drunken parties...
303. God is on the Throne
304. Holding a tetra-drachma from around 2 B.C., joy in the history there
Monday, July 18, 2011
It's been ages since I've managed to get a post lined up with the Thousand Gifts "Multitude Mondays" over at A Holy Experience. And I can't think of anything to say right now, so I'll just post my list as it is currently.