- I did a double take turning on the stove top today... All you do is turn the knob. I felt like I had to do something else... Ours overseas is propane flames...
- I put leftovers in the microwave and just turned it on. My mind went through the motions of "do we have power and with this power do we have the amps to run the microwave" and I had to conciously dismiss the thoughts.
- Drinking glasses are enormous!!! Nearly all glasses we have overseas are about 3/4 cup by measure.
- Malls, roads, and everything else are also large, except there are no real mountains here.
- The internet is so much faster!
- Unpacking takes less time than packing.
- I was in 5 countries last week... wierd.
- I am cold. My body had finally adjusted to being comfortable in 100 degree (F) heat. Now it is 70 degrees (F).
- I opened the fridge to get some water and overwhelming disappointment hit me as there wasn't any water in there. Turning towards the counter, it hit me... I can drink water out of the tap!
I am sure there is more to come later...