Saturday, April 08, 2006

Oh Yeah!

In an attempt to do everything to the glory of God I have decided to procrastinate to the best of my ability. (Does that count?) Anyway, the homework is only homework, and I could fail all but four credits and graduate with a decent GPA.

I talked to some people with the group I am going to work with and they have a place for me to live in the fall and so I am going to get to go and I won't have to wait until spring and I am so excited! I am so thrilled that that last sentence was rather run-on. Scary! Next week I will get the budget written out for me and the subjects I will teach. Through all that I will get my support letter figured out and mail it to every person I know. I will spend June in Nashville and then be back here in Idaho for my friend's wedding (I'm in it.) in July. Then off to the Middle East! Wow. Wow. Wow. I can hardly believe it!

Please pray for my sanity, my support raising, and all the women I will leave behind (that they will have counselors to come and take my place). Also, my mom is starting to get nervous the more real and more soon this whole move is going to take place.

1 comment:

Janie said...

I will pray for you. I found that God was working when I did not have a glue; my post.. Still Small Voice. Praying that you have many blessings. Sister In Christ, Janie Marie