Monday, April 11, 2011

131-141



131. Our new table in our kitchen, the smell of wood and varnish

132. Boggle games with my sister and finding the words
league and malaise

133. Cooking fresh green beans

134. Learning new vocabulary

135. Cilantro and basil sprouts

136. The word
home cut out of an orange magazine page

137. Enthusiastic student speeches reveling in classical music

138. Fresh homemade bagels with my sister

139. This year's Starbuck's Tribute blend of coffee

140. Being able to listen to Christa Wells even though Amazon won't let me buy her music because I don't live in the U.S.

141. Sunsets caught with my new camera

1 comment:

Lisa said...

All right! Glad you got your new wooden kitchen table. Do you like it as much as the first? It looks like your enjoying your new camera too! Great pics! We will be getting a new camera this summer, so I might need some advice :) Hope your classes are going well. Talk soon!