Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My latest craft project...


My prize box has been getting a little sparse lately. My students have been doing too well and therefore getting more prizes than I predicted. If I were going to have a problem, I guess this one would be one I would choose. One of their favorite things has been the little blank books I brought back from the States.

 

I used my sewing machine to sew several trimmed pieces of paper into a piece of fancy card stock.

 _______________________________________________________________________


________________________________________________________________________

I had a lot of fun putting these together. I just need to find a good way to make some look a little more masculine. Adding rivets, eyelets, and ribbon brought them up another notch. I think my fifth graders will really think these are great prizes... I hope.

  

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So cute!!! I didn't know you were crafty? You should bring your sewing machine to duhok and let's have a craft day! :) I'm serious!