Monday, January 24, 2011

One Thousand Gifts



One of the things I'm thankful for is for Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience. My mother first introduced me and God uses her. I am reminded of how to revel in the simple glories of God, how to even see them. So I continue my list that I've begun so many times but always forget what number I'm at.

11. Buying flowers from a man who rattles quickly at me in Arabic like I can understand

12. Dancing wildly in the kitchen alone

13. God made miniature lemon trees

14. All the different kinds of laughter, how each is like a fingerprint for each person

2 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

you know, I was often forgetting what number I was at too. I decided to keep a "draft" post on blogger. And each time I thought of a new blessing, I would simply open up the file and add it, until the next Monday when I would post it.

It works for me. Maybe it might work for you? :)

NoaiCamille said...

Thanks Colleen! That really blessed me :) It was great to read your updates too, they were very encouraging.

I Love you and I'll be praying for you!

Noai