I just opened a bag full of my birthday cards and pictures drawn by my kids. I am thankful for each one.
- The pink envelope that says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUO" and had Superman stickers holding it closed in the back.
- The ones cut out in the shape of a heart with kisses and "I love you" written all over.
- The ones that play music (very badly out of tune and with a high pitch) when you open them.
- The good wishes, including the most popular "I hope all your wishes come true!"
- The ones with lots and lots of glitter.