Monday, December 28, 2009

What?

I sat down here at the computer and thought that I should post something on my blog. Opening up the page I asked myself what I should write. This troubled me... in fact, it still troubles me. What has been going on in my head? Usually I write about whatever I have been contemplating. However, my mind seems rather blank. Not that I haven't been thinking on things. They just aren't things that I feel are complete enough or interesting enough to share. But here's a brief list of what's been going on in my head.

  • Boggle (I lose and lose and lose...)
  • Lilias Trotter on the Light of Christ (Jen gave me a neat book!)
  • Decaffeinated teas (I bought some)
  • The 3000 piece puzzle in our basement (lots of green bushes)
  • Hotels and trains in Istanbul (why do I care?)
  • My next mailing (I'm procrastinating)
  • The SAT scores of my students (they aren't posted yet!)
  • Cutting my dog's toenails (it needs done)
  • Making jewelry (my sister's the one doing this)
  • Sewing shoulder bags (very fun fabric)
  • George MacDonald (reading and enjoying)
  • Writing poetry (my sister insists that it can't be melancholy)


2 comments:

Jeannette Lewis said...

Well, for not being sure what to put, you sure put a sensible amount. I hope and pray that your preparations to return to us are going smoothly. Blessings upon you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I like the two blank bullets at the end...