1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I’ve only got a blue one.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I kissed the cheeks of some of the tenth grade girls… Yeah, I’ll kiss them again.
4. Do you plan outfits?
umm… how do you mean “plan”?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
depressed and sick
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I dream so often.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
yes, I am constantly meeting new people
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
chunky=then I bite it
15. Do you like your hair?
16. Do you like yourself?
depends on the hour.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
I guess, if he really wanted to. But it would be awkward I think.
18. What are you listening to right now?
Noor and Katie talking in the kitchen.
19. Are your parents strict?
20. Would you go sky diving?
I guess so.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
sure… in stuff.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I don’t think so.
23. Do you rent movies often?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
my jili kurdi is in my closet. Other than that… not really.
25. How many countries have you visited?
I don’t know.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
no, that’s rude.
27. Ever been on a train?
28. Brown or white eggs?
As long as the inside is white and yellow, I don’t care.
29.Do you have a cell-phone?
30. Do you use chap stick?
31. Do you own a gun?
32. Can you use chop sticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
34. Are you too forgiving?
35. Ever been in love?
This is a stupid question.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Probably going to school like a good girl… I love you Laurel.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
too long ago.
39. What was the last question you asked?
Are we cooking for team dinner tomorrow here at your house?
40. Favorite time of the year?
Spring in Kurdistan, Summer with my family.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
Usually only in my head.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Like, actual butterflies? Or is there a movie? Or the actual process of how one flap of a butterflies wings can change the course of the world?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
many kinds of walls actually… but poles and pillars more than walls.
45. Favorite color?
Don’t have one.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
I was given a Yo Yo Ma CD for Christmas.
49. Do looks matter?
In many things, yes.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
By the grace of God, yes… I forgive my students quite often for cheating.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes… but why am I so miserable?
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
54. Can you handle the truth?
55. Do you have good vision?
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I don’t think so.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
58. The last person you held hands with?
I held hands with Katie as we ran away from the freaky men in Dohuk.
59. What are you wearing?
purple shirt, jean skirt
60.What is your favorite animal?
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
My default picture? What’s that mean?
62. Can you hula hoop?
I used to be able to. I’d have to practice a lot.
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
a rolling pin, some thread, some balsamic vinegar, and some other junk.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?