1. I went to
2. I don't have a favorite color. I like some colors in some places and other colors in other places.
3. I have a really hard time remembering to take the trash out. It's a good thing I live with a girl who thinks about that! Yay Katie!
4. I have never worn gray until this year and am still not sure if I like myself in it.
5. I've never been kissed.
6. Cucumbers make my tongue numb.
7. I grew up listening to Keith Green and Steve Green. This made me very confused about music artists' names and musicians in general. I've never recovered.
8. I sing and dance in my kitchen when I'm all alone. But I think everyone does that.
9. My fuzzy blue hot water bottle is named "Derf".
10. When dogs first meet me, many of them pee on themselves. Not kidding--it's called submissive urination.
11. I was invited as an economics expert to speak on T.V. on the current economic status of the
12. People think I'm nice.
13. I know how many amps most appliances in my house take.
14. I wish I knew more about wireless internet routers. We have five in our house and I can't get any of them to work.
15. I like to have my toenails painted in dark colors.
16. I'm a very huggy and touchy person. I love having my girl-friends or my family stand with their arm around me or play with my hair.
17. I dislike wearing jili kurdi. I always feel so awkward.
18. I have journals from my whole life since I was seven. I still haven't decided if I will ever let anyone read them. (But that first one is hilarious!)
19. I have a fetish for beautiful blank books and nice leather bound Bibles.
20. I'm a fairly private person who has to work to open up to people. That makes things like this tagging-quiz-thing fairly difficult for me.
21. I'm very afraid of letting people down.
22. I am wrestling over the concept of hope. What is it exactly and how does it work as a part in faith? Hebrews 11:1
23. I don't like scotch or port.
24. I wish I had time to write a book, a really good book. I have an intense desire to be a part of creating something grand.
25. I would love to shoot an AK and rappel out of a helicopter--not at the same time though. Can we?